Free Father's Day Blueprint from pixels2Pages
Show Dad how much you love him this year with a project made from this FREE Father's Day Blueprint by pixels2Pages. Simply click the brown button below to download your copy. Be sure to design your project quickly. Father's Day is June 19th, which means you should print no later than June 6th.
It's easy to install in Artisan.
After you download the template, follow these simple instructions to begin your project:
- Start a new project. If you're using Artisan 5, select "Digital Scrapbooking." If you're using Artisan 4, select "Prints and Posters."
- Next, click "12x12 Page Print" and select "Blank Template."
- When the project opens, go to the Home ribbon and choose "Change Template."
- Next, select "Using a template page from an art kit."
- Finally, select a theme, and choose "12x12 Father's Day 2016 Blueprint."
- Drop in your own photos and personalize. You'll be ready to print in no time!