Find Your 15 Minutes of "Me Time"
I believe firmly in setting aside 15 minutes every day to work on my family photos. This is the time specifically dedicated to me, myself, and I - and of course to the hobby I enjoy most, organizing my family memories! Do you know why I do this?
If I wait until I have three hours to spend on this kind of work – I will NEVER find the time, and nothing will ever get done. I'm always amazed at how much I can achieve just sorting, deleting, and tagging in 15 minutes. Try to do this yourself, and in less than a week, you’ll have done more than you would have in a whole month had you waited to clear out a few hours in your schedule.
I think I know your next question. When will you find your 15 minutes a day this week? Here are a few ideas (and please, feel free to think of your own so that you can find 15 minutes in the way that suits you best):
- Get up 15 minutes earlier. This is easier than getting out of bed an hour early to exercise!
- Devote 15 minutes before you start your day. This time is best enjoyed with a cup of your favorite coffee, especially if you already take the time most mornings to savor it anyway!
- Spend 15 fewer minutes on Facebook. Which pictures are more important: the ones you took of your family over the holidays, or the latest photo of your neighbor’s cat?
- Make use of the 15 minutes you spend waiting to pick up the kids at school. What do you normally do during this time? Listen to music? You still can!
- Spend 15 minutes while you listen to your favorite morning talk show. You usually don’t need to watch many of these programs. You can enjoy them just as much if you listen while you organize!
- Dedicate 15 minutes before bed! With the Forever™ mobile app, you can upload, organize, and share from the comfort of your own bed. It couldn’t be easier.
I know you can find this time today - because your photos are important to you!
And what better time than now? There's still time to make your New Years Resolution a "Me Time" resolution. Start by organizing your holiday photos, updating your vault in Historian, or creating a 2017 calendar while they're still 30% OFF with promo code HELLO2017. Now get out there and find your "Me Time!"