Create your own cute wooden canvas!
Looking for a fun gift for everyone on your holiday shopping list? Maybe a gift you could give to any young couple as a wedding present? Look no further than the “wooden” canvas! Here’s all you to do to make this fabulous little print:
2. Choose art with a wooden paper selection from one of our Forever™ collections - I recommend one the rugged digital kits, and once you’ve download your preferred kit(s), have fun with the wood papers – maybe even change the color tone to sepia for a different effect.
3. Next, choose a font that works with your monogram letter. You can find a variety of "freeware" fonts all over the internet. These fonts are free to use on any project you choose to create! We recommend finding them in places like dafont.com and myfont.com.
4. Then, insert a TEXT SHAPE. Choose a preferred inside color, and a border type of Monogram. You can also adjust the width of your border based on personal preference. I used the font Unnamed Melody for my M.
5. Insert a text box for the last name and the date of the wedding. My font is Adorable, but you choose! If you need to increase the font to a larger size, right-click on the text box and flatten. From there, you can make the text any size.
6. Use the “Heavy Shadow” tool on all elements. You can find that tool listed under the “Format.” ribbon. If you want an even heavier shadow, right-click the elements again to “flatten” and go to “Format.” Finally, apply the “Heavy Shadow” again.
*For step by step instructions and in depth training on Forever Artisan™ please visit our pixels2Pages training site.